Working at CJE
CJE SeniorLife is one of the largest nonprofit health and human services providers in Illinois. Our comprehensive network of 40-plus programs for older adults includes independent housing, assisted living, skilled nursing, counseling, transportation, personal care, home-delivered meals, community health and wellness education and applied research. Each year, more than 750 employees provide innovative programs and services to meet the mental, emotional and physical needs of 19,000 older adults and their families throughout metropolitan Chicago.
We are seeking caring, customer-service oriented and professional-minded candidates with a commitment to improving people's lives to work in a variety of programs including:
- Corporate Office (including Community Based Services and Home Health)
Bernard Horwich Building
3003 W. Touhy Ave. Chicago, IL
- Lieberman Center for Health and Rehabilitation (Skilled Nursing and Short Term Rehab)
9700 Gross Point Rd., Skokie, IL
- Weinberg Community (Assisted Living and Adult Day Services)
1551 Lake Cook Rd., Deerfield, IL
- Adult Day Services (including Transportation Services)
1015 Howard St., Evanston, IL
- Independent Housing (various locations)
3101 W. Touhy Ave, Chicago, IL
In return, we offer a supportive work environment, career advancement opportunities, great benefits, competitive pay, and much more!
CJE SeniorLife is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E.